Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chinny chin-chin.

I woke up this morning with the worst case of nerves in the history of me. It's not just moving that is bothering me though. Everything right now seems to be in an in-between stage. Not quite here and not quite there.
This past week has been so unexpected but so perfect at the same time. I still cannot get over how amazing my birthday was. Everyone and everything, I loved it all. Since then Ive been pretty non-stop. If I'm not out, I'm home packing. Which is, by the way, one of the most depressing things in the world. Every time I go to another corner of my room I find something that brings back memories and feelings that I forgot about. Putting it all into boxes is just something Ive never had to do before. Unpacking is going to be a whole different experience.
One of the best parts of the week was having people in the house again. Kind of like a last hoorah! before I leave. Brought back memories and feelings from summers ago. So many things have changed but there are some things that will always stay the same. It was nice to just laugh and have a good time and catch up. But it was hard to think there may not be a chance for that again, at least not for a long time.
Last night was a hard night. Katherine left for Florida this morning and she will be there for six days. That means I will already be gone when she gets back. I'm kind of bummed I didn't get to spend more time with her but its probably better this way so that we don't have to say goodbye tomorrow. I can see that being a terrible mess...haha.
The weird part about this week and preparing for everything is that I still haven't cried. I don't know if that sound weird or not but I kind of feel bad that I haven't because I really do feel sad, its just not showing. Maybe it just still hasn't hit me. I'm sure once I get there there will be waterworks. Oh, I cant waaaaaaait....

No comments:

Post a Comment