Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nothing yet; something soon.

I used to love to write. I used to do it all of the time. Maybe I was good. Maybe not. That didn't really matter though. I always felt like I had a lot to say but never really knew how to say it until I actually put it on paper. I don't really know why I stopped, but I did. I switched schools, started working, and got a car. So there went all of my free time. Life has been pretty routine for the past year or so, too. I guess maybe I just never really had anything to write about...? But here I am now, three days until my eighteenth birthday and not even two weeks from moving away from the only town I've ever really known, leaving it all behind. Life is happening, things are changing. I think this may be a good time to start writing again. About anything and everything. Routine does not exist right now, so I guess we'll just have to see what happens...

So how does one blog about nothing? Well, nothing in particular at least...

1 comment:

  1. I've well got the blogging about nothing down...I'm excited for you to get here!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete