Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Forget Me Not.

One of those nights. I just want to be back where I was. Where it was safe and easy and I knew what to expect. I didn't know I'd miss it this much. The past three weeks have been so much more than I expected. School is going alright, its just long. Nine in the morning to five-thirty at night takes a lot out of you. I job-hunt on my lunch break and evenings as well as I can but there are only so many places I can go in that time. Thankfully, I have a wonderful family who are willing to help me in anyway that they can although I still don't like the idea of using their money. I haven't worked in over a month now and it is the strangest feeling. Going from two jobs to not even being able to find one is pretty stressful. I'm running out of money. I barely have $50 to my name right now and thats barely enough for gas for the next couple of weeks. On top of that, I somehow screwed up taxes this past year and now I owe $400. I don't even know what to do about that...
I honestly feel like I'm losing control right now. School is waring me out, job-searching is stressing me out, and Im really just starting to get lonely over here. I really miss everyone back home. I think my timing was a little off too. It seems like some great people and things were happenning just as I had to leave. It would be easier to meet people if I knew someone. Hah. I'd like to be able to go find a nice coffee shop of something just to at least be around people, but lack of money is really restricting a lot of my travel around town. Hopefully the weather will get nicer soon and Ill be able to travel on bike.
Its just time for things to speed up and get happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there...its got to get better and easier. Love you! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete